Your mind is full of great ideas and you know what you need to do to take your business to the next level.
1 – ClickUp Review
ClickUp is a powerful task management software that comes with several features to help you assign, monitor, and complete daily tasks in a collaborative environment.
It’s a complete suite of project management tools with features like task management, to-do lists, timeline tracking, resource workload management, live chat, screen recordings, and many other features to help you get things done faster.
ClickUp offers four subscription plans with different features and usage limits.
- Versatile project and task management features
- User-friendly interface with various views available
- Integrates with Zoom, Slack, Google Drive, Evernote, and more
- Includes a robust free plan and affordable pricing
2 – Hive Review
Hive is another versatile task management software that’s equally effective for both small and large teams.
Six project views in Hive :
- Gantt view
- Kanban view
- Calendar view
- Table view
- Team view
- Label view
Instead of promoting its features, Hive asks new users about their most important business objectives and suggests the best course of action for them.
Hive has just two pricing plans for regular and business users. So, it’s easy to decide which one’s right for you with no confusing jargon or complex plans.
You can start using its base package for $12 per user month paid annually which gives you access to all its main features. It also offers a 14 day free trial for both pricing plans (no credit card needed).
- A wide range of project and task management features
- Supports integrations with most third-party tools
- Suitable for complex multi-functional projects
- An offline version is available for Windows
- Dozens of apps and add-ons
- User-friendly interface
3 – Wrike Review
Wrike is another useful option if you’re looking for a task management tool that allows you to assign and monitor all your tasks from a central dashboard.
This is especially useful for fast-growth teams.
As a Wrike user, you can organize your tasks under folders and projects, and manage them in different layouts like Kanban, Gantt Chart, Table, and List.
It also offers basic automation features to manage recurring tasks more efficiently.
Wrike offers three premium plans along with a free plan for up to 5 users.
Small teams for the free plan is quite useful. For bigger teams of up to 15 users, the Professional plan starts from $9.8 per user per month.
- Robust free plan for basic task management up to five users
- Advanced analytics and reporting features
- Multiple project views and layouts
- Plenty of add-ons and third-party integrations
- 15-day free trial for all premium plans